Elite Summer Training
pLAYERS BIRTH YEAR 2015 – 2005
MSA has devised an intensive program of skill work and conditioning with proven results for players at the Youth and High School level. This program is scheduled conveniently during the summer to give you a running start on the competition!
Players at the top level realize that a team’s success is dependent on its individuals’ efforts. This program prepares individuals for the demands of High School and Club soccer.
MSA’s Elite Summer Training Program is the first step to getting ahead of the competition. Are you ready to separate yourself from the pack?
The Elite Summer Training Program is an intense ball skills development class for the serious soccer player. All sessions are conducted in a highly focused environment with the emphasis on individual skill development through a series of technical skills & exercises using innovative coaching techniques. Topics include ball control, skills, moves, playing with both feet and ball manipulation. The aim is not for the student to simply be able to perform the techniques in practice – but to be able to perform the technique at full speed in a game situation.
The Elite Summer Training Program is designed to be an ongoing supplement to regular team practices and is taught by senior trainers who have a strong background in individual technique and development.
Summer 2023 Information
- $180.00 per player
- Early Registration Discount
- $50.00 off if registered and paid in full by April 30, 2023
- Payment Options
- Pay in Full: $180.00 due upon registration
- Installment Payments: $90.00 due upon registration, $90.00 due on July 1
- 5-weeks, 2 sessions per week
- Starts: June 26, 2023
- Mondays & Thursdays
- Practice Dates
- June: 26, 29
- July: 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27
- Erie Premier Sports Pennbriar
100 Pennbriar Drive
Erie, PA 16509
- Registration is open until the program start date
- Pedro Argaez – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jay Perkins – email@example.com
- Jamie Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
Age Groups / Times
|Birth Years||Day 1||Day 2|
|2015 – 2010|
Boys & Girls
4:45 PM – 6:15 PM
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
|2009 – 2005|
Boys & Girls
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
10:45 AM – 12:15 PM
- Training groups will be broken down by age and skill level.