Gunners Summer Program
U5 – U7 Players
Birth Years: 2017 – 2015
MSA Soccer begins with Gunners for players U5, U6, U7, U8. Gunners will serve as an effective bridge into our competitive teams. Our professional staff will provide age-appropriate technical instruction in a training environment featuring exciting games and skill activities.
MSA offers a Gunners Summer Program to continue training and playing throughout the summer months for U5 – U7 players. The program will feature a combination of practice and game play into each session. It will be roughly 20/30-min of skill development, with 30/40-min of game play (3v3, 4v4, 5v5). Players can choose to attend one or two practices per week.
Players will be placed into practice groups and teams for games based on age and skill level.
Summer 2022 Information
Age Groups / Birth Years
- U5 = 2017 birth year
- U6 = 2016 birth year
- U7 = 2015 birth year
- U8 players (2014 birth year) will be eligible for the Elite Summer Training to prepare for joining a MSA Team in the fall.
- 1 practice per week = $75.00
- 2 practices per week = $125.00
- Cost is for the entire 8-week program.
- This fee will be charged on June 1 through the billing system.
- Start: June 13, 2022
- End: August 4, 2022
- 8-week season
- Monday 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Thursday 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Players may choose 1 or 2 practices per week.
- Erie Premier Sports West
4504 W Ridge Rd
Erie, PA 16506
- McDowell High School
3580 W 38th St
Erie, PA 16506
- Outdoor Turf Fields (EPS West indoor will be used in case of inclement weather)
- See full schedule listed below.
What to Bring / Wear
- Water bottle
- Players may wear any soccer or athletic clothing.
- Soccer Shoes: plastic or rubber cleats, indoor shoes, or sneakers
- Shin guards with socks covering, as there will be game play.
- Soccer balls are provided during practice by MSA.
- The program has open enrollment.
Summer 2022 Schedule
|Monday, June 13||5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||McDowell Stadium|
|Thursday, June 16||6:00 PM – 7:00 PM||EPS West Outdoor Field|
|Monday, June 20||5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||McDowell Hanlon Field|
|Thursday, June 23||6:00 PM – 7:00 PM||EPS West Outdoor Field|
|Monday, June 27||5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||McDowell Stadium|
|Thursday, June 30||6:00 PM – 7:00 PM||EPS West Outdoor Field|
|*Tuesday, July 5||5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||EPS West Outdoor Field|
|Thursday, July 7||6:00 PM – 7:00 PM||EPS West Outdoor Field|
|Monday, July 11||5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||EPS West Outdoor Field|
|Thursday, July 14||6:00 PM – 7:00 PM||EPS West Outdoor Field|
|Monday, July 18||5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||EPS West Outdoor Field|
|Thursday, July 21||6:00 PM – 7:00 PM||McDowell Hanlon Field|
|Monday, July 25||5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||EPS West Outdoor Field|
|Thursday, July 28||5:30 PM – 6:30 PM|
|McDowell Hanlon Field|
|Monday, August 1||5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||EPS West Outdoor Field|
|Thursday, August 4||6:00 PM – 7:00 PM||McDowell Hanlon Field|