Erie SportsReach Inc
501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
The mission of Erie SportsReach is as follows:
- To support the use of sport and recreation in personal development for the youth of Erie and the surrounding areas.
- To support, promote, and maintain a high standard of integrity and good sportsmanship in all programs.
- To promote and encourage more youth and parents to get involved in sports and recreation; either as a participant, official, coach, or as a volunteer.
- To develop sports and recreation programs for underprivileged youth in the area.
- To develop strategic partnerships with other local sports and recreation organizations in the area to further develop the mission.
This corporation is organized as an amateur sports organization exclusively for charitable and educational purposes and to foster national or international amateur athletic competition within the meaning of §501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (as amended), including for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations which are recognized as exempt from tax under such §501(c)(3).
Erie SportsReach Inc will operate MSA Soccer. MSA has been developed to meet the needs of the Erie soccer community and surrounding areas. MSA will develop a full top-to-bottom approach in fostering soccer development. By providing a professional sports management structure, Erie SportsReach will help relieve MSA from the burden of running youth sports programs.
MSA will be a full service soccer club dedicated to the development of the local youth soccer player. MSA strives to provide a comprehensive player development scheme at all ages and levels. In addition to introducing children as young as five to soccer in the form of skill academies, camps, clinics, and related games, MSA will also provide education for parents and coaches. Dedicated to the growth of soccer at the grassroots level in the Erie community, MSA will offer a complete soccer experience to players of all ages and levels for an affordable price.
Perry Wood, President