2019 – 2020 Season
Gunners games are weekly on Saturday mornings, typically between 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM. The main game facility is EPS West, but some games may be played at EPS Pennbriar. Please bookmark this page, as it will be updated throughout the season. We typically schedule games in 8-week blocks.
The first 4-5 weeks of the season will feature all the players from each age group at the same time. As the season progresses, we will evaluate the level and number of players in each age group, and divide into set teams for the next schedule block. We typically rotate team rosters every set 8-10 weeks.
U6 Group (2014 birth year)
U7 Group (2013 birth year)
U8 Group (2012 birth year)
All facilities have synthetic field turf. Plastic or rubber soccer cleats may be worn (no metal).
|EPS West||EPS Pennbriar|
|Erie Premier Sports – West
4504 West Ridge Rd
Erie, PA 16506
|Erie Premier Sports – Pennbriar
100 Pennbriar Dr
Erie, PA 16509
|Main practice and game facility. Most game are at EPS West.||EPS Pennbriar is the newest facility, and may be used for some practices and games.|
|Program Start||August 26, 2019|
|Labor Day||September 2, 2019: no Monday practice*|
|Halloween||October 31, 2019: no Thursday practice*|
|Thanksgiving||November 28 + 30, 2019: no Thursday practice* or Saturday game|
|Christmas + New Year’s||December 23, 2019 – January 1, 2020: no practices or games|
|Program End||May 23, 2020|
* Labor Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving: If the players practice falls into one of these days off, he/she can attend a different practice that week.
What to Bring and Wear
- Soccer Ball: properly inflated
U6 players: size 3
U7 players: size 3 or 4
U8 players: size 4
- Soccer Shoes: plastic or rubber cleats, indoor shoes, or sneakers
- Shirt: Gunners shirts, both Gold and Red
- Shorts: Gunners shorts
- Socks: Gunners socks
- Shin Guards: age-appropriate shin guards covered by socks
- Water Bottle: with name clearly marked