College Evening Panel – March 12 – 7:30 PM
We welcome all MSA high school aged players to attend an informational and question & answer session to provide insight into the process of applying for college.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- 7:30 PM
- EPS Pennbriar
College Coaches in Attendance
- Jon Arlet – Mercyhurst University
- Steve Brdarski – St Bonaventure University
- Gary Kagiavas – Edinboro University
- Patrick O’Driscoll – Penn State Behrend
- Dan Perritano – Penn State Behrend
- Colin Petersen – Gannon University
- Nenad Vidakovic – Mercyhurst University
- Dale White – Gannon University
U6-U7-U8 Players | August-May | Open Enrollment
MSA Soccer begins with Gunners for players U6-U7-U8. Gunners will serve as an effective bridge into our competitive teams. Our professional staff will provide age-appropriate technical instruction in a training environment featuring exciting games and skill activities.
Typically, Gunners is for players that excel at the recreational level and desire an additional environment that is more competitive with advanced coaching. It is however, open to all players. Players will be divided into training groups based on age, skill level, and soccer experience. Training focuses on the development of individual player skills, which is necessary for success once players move into the competitive team environment at U9 and beyond.
Click here for full details and registration information